Strotex Basic 1300 is a three-layer non-woven polypropylene super-diffusive roofing membrane.It used as hydro and wind protection for insulated roofs. The peculiarity of this membrane is that it can be mounted directly on the insulation without a vent gap.
- can be directly attached to the insulation;
- possibility to use for specific constructions with special climatic conditions;
- Easy installation on difficult roof areas;
- good vapor permeability;
- temperature range: -40 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- Vapor permeability:> 1400 g / 24 h;
- roll sizes: 1.5 m wide, 50 m long = 75 m²;
- UV stability: 2 months;
- reliable density of 115 g / m²;
- high level of strength – 250/170 N / 5 cm;
- manufacturer: Poland.